1. Internet and Telephone Banking through your Financial Institution (links below)
- Add Payee – Affinity Credit Solutions.
- Your Account number is the 6 digit file number on the notice you have received from our office.
- Your account will be updated within 2 business days.
2. Bank of Montreal Direct Deposit
- CONTACT OUR OFFICE IMMEDIATELY AFTER DEPOSITING TO MAKE SURE THE PAYMENT GETS CREDITED TO YOUR ACCOUNT (the bank will not disclose the payer)
- Deposit Cash at any Bank of Montreal.
- Alberta – Account # 1145-588 Transit # 0014
- B.C. – Account # 1325-602 Transit # 0004
- See number 1.
3. CASH or DEBIT at any CANADA POST LOCATION
- Ask an Affinity agent to send a unique QR Code to your email address or by text message.
- The Post Office clerk will scan your QR code and accept payment.
- A small fee is payable to Canada Post for this service.
- Canada Post will provide a receipt for the payment
4. INTERAC e-Transfer
- Sign in to your online or mobile banking site and choose the Interac e-Transfer option.
- Send payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your Security Question is “what is my file number”
- The Security Answer is the six digit File # on the front of an Affinity notice that you have received.
- Contact the Affinity office of you use any other Question-Answer.
- In the optional Message box enter – “payment from *your full name*”.
5. Mail Cheque or Money-Order to our office
- Make cheque payable to the original creditor or Affinity Credit Solutions.
- Write your File# on the Cheque or Money Order
6. Credit Card
- Go online to www.generalbilling.com and click on “Enroll“.
- After registering, click on “Make a Payment” and choose “Affinity Credit Solutions” as Payee
- The Account number is the six digit File # on the front of an Affinity notice that you have received.
- The transaction will show as paid to “GENERAL BILLING SOLUTIONS” on your next credit card statement.
- There is a $2.00 convenience fee added to the transaction by General Billing Solutions.
- Or, call Affinity 1-866-759-8027 to speak with a licensed agent.